I made these for a Super Bowl party and they were a hit! I considered using a flavored tortilla thinking plain wouldn’t be flavorful enough. I think a flavored tortilla would have detracted from the flavor of the Ranch dressing – the plain flour was perfect!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- 4 green onions, minced
- 30 (12 inch) flour tortillas, room temperature
- 2 red bell peppers, finely diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, finely diced
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cans (6 oz.) sliced black olives
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions. Spread this mixture down the center of each tortilla (if you leave the sides ‘naked’ you won’t have wasted the cream cheese mixture when it comes time to cut off the ends).
2. Sprinkle the red & yellow peppers, celery, and black olives over the cream cheese mixture.
3. Roll up the tortillas tightly (at room temperature, tortillas roll up much easier), placing each tortilla side by side on a foil lined cookie sheet (no clean up!). Once the sheet is full, cover tightly with foil to prevent the tortillas from drying out in the fridge.
4. Chill 2 hours or overnight - this allows the cream cheese to reset and makes cutting easier.
5. Cut off each end of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1 inch slices.