- 2 lbs. green seedless grapes
- 2 lbs. red seedless grapes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- Wash and stem grapes. Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Mix brown sugar and pecans in small skillet. Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar begins to caramelize.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Sprinkle on top of grapes just before serving.