August 28, 2009

Beef Shish-Kabobs

Beef Shish-Kabobs
Ingredients
1 lb super trim stew beef
1 red pepper, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
1 20 oz. can pineapple slices, chopped
McCormick Montreal Steak Grill Mates packet
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 Tablespoons wine vinegar
  • large Ziploc bag
1 package kabob skewers
Directions
Begin soaking skewers in a sink or bowl full of water.  Combine Grill Mates packet with water, olive oil & vinegar in Ziploc bag.  Let marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour.
Alternate chopped vegetables with meat and pineapple on the skewer then barbeque till done.  YUM!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I love the addition of pineapple! These look awesome.

Julie said...

Looks so good...I love meat on a stick!

Hi! I'm Alex said...

They look so good! Dinner in my house tonight I think!