This was perfected with the help of my mom while she was in town visiting. The kids wanted to help taste test which lead to a lot of jumping and silliness but in the end I think it turned out as good as what you'd find in any coffee shop! If you have the time and patience (which I don't), I also recommend making coffee ice cubes ahead of time so your drink isn't diluted when it comes time to pour it over ice!
Makes one serving, so if you plan on making more than one I recommend mixing in a blender.
- 1/8 cup refrigerated liquid coffee creamer - your choice of flavor – I’ve used both (Coffee Mate) French Vanilla & Vanilla Chai Spice
- 1/8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (or just a sprinkle) nutmeg
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 cup coffee
The glass I used holds approximately 14 oz of liquid.
1. Start by adding coffee creamer, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg & honey. Mix well.
2. Add ice cubes/coffee cubes
3. Fill your glass half full with coffee and mix well.
4. Add the rest of the coffee, mix again and enjoy!