This was to-die-for good. Perfect blend of spices, crusty outer, moist and tender inner. I served it with mashed sweet potatoes & grilled corn on the cob.
Adapted from: Allrecipes.com
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons McCormick Grill Mates Sweet & Smoky Rub
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, Grill Mates Rub, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in bag then shake, toss and rub to coat meat evenly. Refrigerate for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly prep grill grate with no-stick cooking spray, and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 25 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.