- 2 packages (12.5 ounces each) frozen French toast slices, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of thick sliced deli baked ham, diced
- 1 cup thick sliced deli roast turkey, diced
- 8 ounces or 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 24 oz. container of frozen strawberries slices, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- powdered sugar (optional)
Preheat oven to 375
- Cut the slices of thawed French toast into 3/4 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and eggs.
- In a large bowl, place half of the French toast cubes. Pour half of the egg mixture over the cubes and toss gently with a spoon or spatula. Toss until cubes are well coated.
- Place the coated French toast cubes in a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Next layer half of the ham, turkey, parsley and cheese on the coated French toast cubes.
- Using your same large bowl, toss together the remaining French toast cubes and egg mixture to coat. Place the coated French toast cubes in an even layer in the baking dish followed by layers of the remaining ham, turkey, parsley, and cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set in center. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. While the casserole bakes, combine the sliced strawberries with the jam.
- Cut into 8-12 squares. Sprinkle the top of each square with a dusting of powdered sugar followed by a spoonful of the strawberry mixture.