Taken from All Recipes this is an instant go-to Sunday night dinner. Served up in big bowls and rolls from the can, (because I’m classy like that) this couldn’t be simpler to pull together.
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 potatoes, diced small
- 4 large carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- Place meat in slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
- Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
Did you enjoy this recipe, the photos found here, or Good Stuff in general? Head over to Facebook and like the page! When you Share a recipe (using the social media buttons below each post) with friends and family you’re helping to make the world a better place. And it makes me happy. Mostly it makes me happy. It also helps me, and all the other food blogs used here, to keep doing what we love doing; sharing good food. Thanks for visiting! - Shanna