I made this ridiculously-named salad several months ago and just never took the time to post it. It’ll be nice to have on hand next for Valentines day or a warm spring day! The description of the recipe on Group Recipes literally made me laugh out loud when it suggested that it be served at your next yacht party! If you have a yacht then, by all means, this would be the salad to serve. It only makes sense.
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 bag seedless red grapes
- 1 small seedless watermelon, cut into bite sized pieces or use a melon baller
For Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/2 cup honey
- Fresh lime juice, enough to thin out honey to proper consistency to dress fruit
- about 10 fresh mint leaves, finely julienned
- Combine all the chopped fruit in large bowl.
- Pour honey into medium mixing bowl. Add lime juice, whisking into honey, until the honey loosens up enough. Toss in the mint.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and lightly toss. Garnish with a few mint sprigs.